Work with me
Sign up below and access my FREE "Get Ready to Kick Your Sugar Cravings To The Curb"!
Your Privacy is Our Policy.
Experience Lifelong Hormone Health
Discover the natural way to reset your hormones and live a life of health, energy, and joy!
We often make jokes about our hormones when we cry during a commercial, or we blame them when we eat a pint of ice cream in one sitting. However, our hormones play a role in every aspect of our health and well being, and when you experience hormone imbalance, it can take a serious toll.
For example, when your brain senses danger, your body releases cortisol, the “stress hormone,” to help your body regulate itself. However, constant stress and anxiety can lead to an excess of cortisol in your body which leads to complications including:
- Adrenal fatigue
- Chronic inflammation
- Blood sugar imbalance
- Chronic fatigue
- Digestive health problems
That can all happen when just one hormone is out of balance!
Does This Sound Familiar?
While some shifts in your hormones are normal, especially around menstruation and ovulation or menopause, continued hormone imbalance is much more serious. Hormone imbalance has a long list of symptoms and complications that can be debilitating over a long period of time.
If you are struggling with:
- Digestive problems, including bloating, cramping, and irregularity;
- Fatigue that begins when you wake in the morning and worsens throughout the day;
- Joint pain, or muscle aches and weakness;
- Dry skin and unexplained rashes or even acne;
- Thinning hair and hair loss;
- Anxiety, nervousness, and irritability that seems to come from nowhere;
- Low to no sex drive;
- Heavy, painful, or irregular menstruation;
- Difficulty regulating your temperature – either you’re always cold or always hot;
- Unexplained weight gain, no matter how much you diet and exercise.
The Surprising cause of hormone imbalance...
Did you know that the foods we eat can actually affect our hormone balance? I know it sounds crazy, but it plays a HUGE role in our overall health.
Think about the foods we eat every day…
Our meat has been treated with antibiotics and hormones, the grocery store shelves are lined with processed foods filled with chemicals and preservatives, and even our grains are refined, bleached, and stripped of all nutrition.
And the SUGAR – not only are we constantly faced with sugary temptations – ice cream, donuts, candy, cakes – but there’s tons of sugar even in “healthy” foods, like yogurt and protein bars.
The lack of nutrition combined with the amount of sugar creates a three-fold problem that directly causes your hormone imbalance.
First, your body isn’t receiving the vitamins, nutrients, and enzymes necessary to fuel and energize your body. It’s like trying to drive a car with just fumes in the gas tank! That alone will make you exhausted and feeling bad.
Instead, your body is receiving chemicals, preservatives, and other “ingredients” that it can’t process, causing damage to your gut, where about 70% of your immune health is! When your immune system is compromised, your body releases hormones to counteract threats. This means that damaged immune health leads to near-constant release of hormones!
THEN, to top it all off, the high levels of sugar you’re eating is causing energy spikes and crashes due to the hormone insulin being released into your bloodstream.
Is it any wonder your hormones are out of balance and you feel awful?
But there IS hope to escape these symptoms you’re experiencing, and you can do it naturally, without dangerous medications or hormone therapy!
Nourish Your Way to Hormone Health
If the foods you eat are the cause of your hormone imbalances, the foods you eat can also restore your hormone health!
Instead of starving your body of the nourishment it desperately needs, you can choose the path to health, energy, and vibrancy! By breaking free of processed foods, sugar, and chemicals, and embracing clean foods, like lean proteins untreated with hormones, whole grains, and fresh fruits and vegetables, you can end the pain, fatigue, and debilitating symptoms for good!
The path to hormone health is clear, but it’s a difficult one to walk alone. After all, as you balance a family, career, and everything else life throws at you, adding “one more thing” can be overwhelming, especially if you’re not sure where to start! This can lead to abandoning the path and going back to old habits.
Think about it, how often do you:
- Get so busy you skip meals, then you’re so famished you reach for whatever quick snacks you can get your hands on?
- Rely on the drive-thru for meals on those nights when you have no idea what to fix for dinner?
- Turn to cookies, chips, or ice cream when you’re bored, stressed, or feeling sad?
- Research healthy eating, but get overwhelmed by conflicting information that you give up?
- Start a health plan but give up because you don’t have the support you need to stick with it?
Get the Support You Need from a functional nurse coach!
You’re ready to experience a life of thriving health, endless energy, and a peaceful heart and mind. You know this means making a change in your life, but you shouldn’t have to do it alone. I want to see you succeed and experience the joyful life you deserve, free of the struggle that comes from hormone imbalance.
Working with a functional medicine nutritionist and nurse who specializes in hormone balance is the key to success. I understand that every individual has unique metabolic characteristics that require personalized attention. That’s why I am pleased to offer you a comprehensive wellness serum lab panel that I analyze to provide a detailed analysis of your body’s nutrient and metabolic needs. Based on these results, I will work with you to create a personalized diet and supplement plan that is tailored to your individual needs. Additionally, provide or determine if further functional testing is warranted such as the DUTCH hormone test. Some of the benefits of working with a functional nurse coach include:
- Resources to help you learn how to nourish your body to restore your gut and reset your hormones
- Support you need for those days when you’re feeling frustrated
- Accountability to stick with the program and not give up
- Improved energy and vitality
- Better digestion and nutrient absorption.
- Hormone balance and improved mood
- Reduced inflammation and risk of chronic disease
- Increased resilience to stress and improved sleep
- Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) guidance and monitoring support
Most of all, the right coach will not only have the nutritional and health knowledge and education, the right coach will have walked the path to health on their own. See, I’ve been exactly where you are, fighting for my health as a result of unbalanced hormones. I won my battle and came out the other side with a passion for helping others find the same health I experience on a daily basis!
Meet the Nurse Coach
As a functional nutritionist and nurse specializing in hormone balance, I am passionate about helping individuals achieve optimal health through personalized nutrition and lifestyle interventions. I understand the intricate relationship between nutrition, hormonal health, and overall wellness. I work with clients to identify underlying imbalances and create tailored plans to support hormone balance, which can impact everything from mood to metabolism.
Imagine what life can be like…
- Thriving health – By nourishing your body with exactly what it needs, you’ll also be cleansing your body of toxins and chemicals so you can gently and naturally restore balance to your body!
- Freedom from pain – You can finally get your life back from pain and struggle, able to get back to doing what you love and living your best life!
- Boundless energy – Resetting your hormones and fueling your body will provide you with the energy you need to get through the day with ease, able to do what you love and not rely on caffeine or sugar to make it through.
- Feel calm and in control – Instead of irritability, nervousness, and mood swings, you can experience a calm, focused mind and a peaceful, joyful heart!
Are You Ready to reclame your health?
Self-Guided Programs For those who prefer to work alone and learn from resources rather than coaching, get the tools you need for your journey!
7 Day Clean Eating To End Sugar Cravings
- Clean Eating Resource Guide and Recipe Book
- 7-Day Suggested Meals
- Recommended Shopping Lists
Group coaching provides you with peer support, a team mindset, and shared experiences on your journey!
12 Weeks Group Coaching Program
- 12 weeks of group coaching support!
- 1 LIVE Q&A Call per week
- Access to an Exclusive Facebook group
- Email support
- 24-page Clean Eating Resource Guide
- 7-Day Recipe Book and Suggested Meals
- Recommended Shopping Lists
- Daily Journal
One on one Coaching
Working with me one on one gives you the personalized attention and customized support you need to get optimal results!
Single Session Coaching
- 1 x 45 minutes Coaching Call via phone or zoom
90 Day Intensive Coaching
- 2 x 45 minute calls per month (6 x 45 min calls total)
- 2 x 30 minute follow-up calls per month (4 x 30 min follow-up calls total)